Saturday 5 September 2015

Wibble

Hi,
First post, so the pressure is on.  Needs to be a dynamic, grab-you-by-the-balls sort of post with witticisms and clever observations.  
.......
.......
Fuck. 


Umm, right, ok.  I am a 30 year old dude, who still uses the word dude.  I regularly stop the microwave with a second to go so I can feel like a bomb diffuser.  I touch walls and benches to see if the wet paint sign is real or just lying to me (dont just follow what you are told with blind faith, kids.....test for yourself).  I spend hours contemplating theology, philosophy, physics and thought experiments, find myself almost understanding then hitting the wall of "WHAT THE FUCK!?" feeling my brain melt and falling asleep.
I have an awesomely incredible girlfriend who is uberly talented, amazingly funny, crazily kind and jaw droppingly beautiful.  She is a sweet home Alabamian with the most cute accent you will ever hear, but being in England it makes it hard being apart, but when we are together it is the most amazing thing ever!  

About the blog.....well, I will be writing about anything and everything.  Things that come to me, current things that compel me to write about them, philosophy, religion, quantum physics, life, love, you name it.  

Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment